Greetings from Tandil, in la Provincia de Buenos Aires
Attention to all members of Steelers Nation who find themselves in Buenos Aires, Argentina for the Super Bowl XLIII.
Steelers fans ready to watch Super Bowl 43 with other devotees of the gridiron, now have a place to meet.
Bring your Terrible Towels, don your Steelers t-shirts and come down to the Run Bar in downtown Buenos Aires to watch our beloved Pittsburgh Steelers square off against the Arizona Cardinals in Super Bowl 43.
The FAA (Federación de Futbol Americano Argentino) will be holding their annual Super Bowl Party there.
- Event: The Pittsburgh Steelers vs. the Arizona Cardinals in Super Bowl XLIII
- Location: Run Bar, San Martin 875 in downtown Buenos Aires
- Time: 8:30 pm, local time
- Cost: 40 pesos, which includes tenedor libre de pizza and two drinks. The bar will also be offering Happy Hour specials throughout the game.
If you’re interested in coming, please reserve your space with the FAA, at email@example.com.
- Please note, that as this is sponsored by the FAA, they will most likely be showing the Spanish language broadcast, and there will be Arizona Cardinal fans present at the event as well as fans from other NFL teams.
But if you’re a die hard of the Black and Gold, come out and show your spirit!
Not only will it be great chance to watch the game, but it will be an opportunity to meet the members of the FAA, Argentines who are true, hardcore fans of American Football.
The location is pretty easy to find, but por las dudas, here is a link from Google maps.
See you at Super Bowl XLIII.
Pittsburgh Steelers Fan Club of Buenos Aires